News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

HONEY BEE (yellow shark)

Started by tagwap, January 07, 2012, 09:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tagwap

Got this one done last week but was too busy over Christmas to post it.
Out of all the drives i've built so far (TS-808, Uproar, King of Klones, Aristocrat, Silverfox, Krankosaurus, SHO) this is my favourite. Sounds amazing at all settings and such a rich smooth responsive overdrive. Love it.

Many thanks Madbean for the project and haberdasher for the board.

jprizz

That looks really nice. Just out of curiousity, what kind of guitar and amp are you using?
-Josh

tagwap

Thanks. I'm using a PRS tremonti SE modded with bone nut, dragon 2 pickups and a fender blues junior modded with a eminence texas heat speaker. The pedal also sounds great through my little fender champ.

jprizz

I've got a single cut SE, been considering putting some Dragons in it. Do you think they are worth it? I think the stock one are pretty good pickups, but what do I know my hearing is shot. What style of music are you playing with that set-up?
-Josh

tagwap

All sorts of music. I play worship music in church (mellow and soft rock style) and hard rock in our band. I also have a santana se with custom 24 electronics and pickups in it. The dragon 2's have become my favourite and are extremely versatile for all styles. I highly recommend them and would drop a set happily in any new guitar I get.