News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Husky Boy/Fat Bastard demo?

Started by buck3t5, February 23, 2023, 07:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buck3t5

Anyone know of a paul c fat bastard demo? I haven't been able to find one.

greysun

Quote from: buck3t5 on February 23, 2023, 07:53:32 AM

I have one on my breadboard now that is working - happy to throw something pretty rudimentary together. You playing through something more Fender-y or Marshall-y? Single coils or buckers? (I only have one guitar with buckers, and it drives both my amps automatically into overdrive since they're set for my single coils - I actually plan to use this pedal to tame that a bit, LOL). DM me if you're interested.

building it out in the next couple weeks if you'd rather wait for a build...

jjjimi84

I think i started making one and kind of forgot about it. I will see and add it to the short list.

buck3t5

Quote from: greysun on February 23, 2023, 11:15:54 PM
Quote from: buck3t5 on February 23, 2023, 07:53:32 AM

I have one on my breadboard now that is working - happy to throw something pretty rudimentary together. You playing through something more Fender-y or Marshall-y? Single coils or buckers? (I only have one guitar with buckers, and it drives both my amps automatically into overdrive since they're set for my single coils - I actually plan to use this pedal to tame that a bit, LOL). DM me if you're interested.

building it out in the next couple weeks if you'd rather wait for a build...

I can wait for the build, ty tho. Please do a clip when its done, any guitar or amp =)