Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Things I built

Started by jimilee, October 10, 2022, 11:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

I decided it was ok not to do graphics, it's such a PITA

Sushi Box Effects Black Eye Overdeive

Next is the Madbean Charlatan. Really need effect, and you know I gotta build a Phaser.

This is a TSV808 Vermeran Tube Screamer on a pedal PCB board. Bigger louder more betterer

This is an Opti-Comp. This is a recreation of the first pedal I ever built. I "traded" it to a "friend" that screwed me over.  So I made another one since you can't buy them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

EBK

Quote from: jimilee on October 10, 2022, 11:44:39 PM
I decided it was ok not to do graphics, it's such a PITA
👍
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

Willybomb

I've gotta do one of those Black Eye builds.  I have an STM-800 sitting here that I need to get working too.

jessenator

I love it! You just build to have the tones you want. Mad respect for getting $#!@ done!

jimilee

Quote from: jessenator on October 11, 2022, 05:58:38 AM
I love it! You just build to have the tones you want. Mad respect for getting $#!@ done!
Yep, that's it. I've got about a metric ton of tones right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.