News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Schu-Tone Six Shooter

Started by dan.schumaker, September 08, 2022, 02:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan.schumaker

I was at StompboxParts the other week, just shooting the shit as I usually do when I pick up my parts, and the guys always pick on me a little bit for being crazy with my 1590A enclosures (which I agree with).  They were daring me (challenging me?  encouraging me?) to see what I could do with a 1032L (the 10" wide looper) enclosure.  The crazy look started in my eyes and the hamster in my head got on his wheel as I ask for a tape measure to do some quick measuring.  Taking a look, I figured I could fit 6 one-knob circuits in there no problem.

So here is what I came up with.  It is the Six-Shooter, six one-knob circuits in the box.  The circuits are:  The Swine Treble Booster (GE Rangemaster), Muscle Overdrive (Dumble-like), Spook Distortion (BMP-like), Rock Bottom Phaser (Small Stone), Spectator Chorus (Micro-Chorus) and Jormungandr Delay (One-knob delay).  They all fit in no problem and now I have a pretty cool little grab and go pedalboard (if I had anywhere to grab and go with it  :o). 

Govmnt_Lacky

Ummm... Don't you mean "Six-Schu-ter?"

jimilee

That's just cool as hell man, I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Aleph Null

Looks really good! I especially like the color coded LEDs. I've fantasized about making an all in one, but I'm too fickle about effect order and selection to commit.

dan.schumaker

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on September 08, 2022, 04:32:27 PM
Ummm... Don't you mean "Six-Schu-ter?"

Hats off to you, the pun was staring me right in the face and I didn't even see it  ;D

gordo

Damn, I did the same with all of the Dan Armstrong effects but nowhere near this tight.  Well done and sorry about the missed pun :-)
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

BryGuy