News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Glasshole & Wavelord

Started by zombie_rock123, August 22, 2022, 05:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombie_rock123

Really enjoyed building these. I realise I'm extremely lazy with the artwork, none moreso than the Wavelord that I just pulled straight out of the build doc and slapped it on an orange box. Spent a bit more time on the phaser and pulled the "rotating" line off what looked like an original Mutron Phasor ad.

The tap tempo out is super cool - hats off again to Brian for these, I never knew I needed to hear a phaser do random waveforms. Did have a bit of trouble with the tempo jacks, had to swap some wires round multiple times because I'm an idiot. Worked on my board but didn't when I took it to a mate who instantly stole the tremolo so I'll just use a normal DC jack as in the build doc for when I build myself one. Innards are a bit utilitarian compared to some peoples but the duck tape over the pot cover light shield is branded stuff so maybe that counts?

Ballsed the numbers up on the phaser so they don't line up perfectly but if you screw the knob on pointing at one of them, people might not realise if you don't draw attention to it.

I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

jimilee

Wow, them some fancy builds! Looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

harryklippton

Saw these on Instagram. I really like your aesthetic

jjjimi84

Bio77

Those look slick!  Are they UV prints?

Thewintersoldier

Who the hell is Bucky?

blackhatboojum

Badass!  I'm really digging these color combinations.
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

zombie_rock123

Cheers fellas  :)

Quote from: Bio77 on August 23, 2022, 12:42:15 AM
Those look slick!  Are they UV prints?

Nah I've not had chance to read that badass tutorial on here and give it a go yet, these are just plain ol' laser decals with matt clearcoat.
I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/