News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Brain Wave aka Headtrip 2

Started by cooder, April 09, 2022, 03:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooder

Had this sitting around for awhile, about time to get it into a box and have fun with.
Certainly a lot of different sounds in there and a lot to discover, very cool.

I built it with relay bypass and didn't do the tails switch, mainly because my feet are just not built for two footswitches in a 125B. Just ain't happening for me. So that meant a few resistors to omit and a cap to jumper as they were not necessary then.

BigNoise Amplification

blackhatboojum

The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

jjjimi84

Goodness that is a thing of beauty! Nice work there

Bio77

The colors ARE beautiful! (I googled your knob labels  ;D)

Killer build!  It's super clean, in and out.  8)

jimilee

Very sharp looking. Are the red letters spelling something out, like a code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

nzCdog

Wow Stephan, that's impressive!  How o yiu do your enclosures?  Love the colours

cooder

Cheers Gents, much appreciated!

Quote from: jimilee on April 09, 2022, 12:56:05 PM
Very sharp looking. Are the red letters spelling something out, like a code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never thought that far but I guess I could now make up a good story about secret cabals of pedal building hidden in some Golden Arches basement and a pedal that fights against all evil. Lemme think about that.

Quote from: nzCdog on April 09, 2022, 08:05:42 PM
Wow Stephan, that's impressive!  How o yiu do your enclosures?  Love the colours

Tayda UV print, Chris has done a great tutorial here on designing the artwork with inkscape and affinity designer.
BigNoise Amplification

nzCdog

Tayda UV print, Chris has done a great tutorial here on designing the artwork with inkscape and affinity designer.

Oh man, that's great! Thanks for the info, I'm gonna check it out  :)

Thewintersoldier

Another stunning build from one of my idols. Damn Stephan you always kill it! What is your favorite setting on it? Like I said in my thread, every time you post a build I just wanna throw my iron in the trash and take up another hobby 😂
Who the hell is Bucky?

cooder

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on April 09, 2022, 10:17:05 PM
Another stunning build from one of my idols. Damn Stephan you always kill it! What is your favorite setting on it? Like I said in my thread, every time you post a build I just wanna throw my iron in the trash and take up another hobby 😂
Oh c'mon Chris you've been pumping out greatness by the bucket load all the big complex builds with super heroes and looks to boot, you're just kiddin' and that's great and fine by me.
I dunno what's my fav setting yet a lot to cover there and it really depends on taste and what you play. Me, being a conservative bore sound wise, I probably go using one of the reverbs or delay most. I have to experiment with the second patch / Fourgan a bit more to see what i can coax outta it.
BigNoise Amplification