News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Slash in Nashville

Started by jimilee, March 17, 2022, 04:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Had a great time! I had no idea there was a gold top Explorer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Aentons

Quote from: jimilee on March 17, 2022, 04:08:56 PM
I had no idea there was a gold top Explorer.
Slash has a lot of guitars that only Slash has.

Looks like it was a good time

jimilee

Quote from: Aentons on March 17, 2022, 05:54:23 PM
Quote from: jimilee on March 17, 2022, 04:08:56 PM
I had no idea there was a gold top Explorer.
Slash has a lot of guitars that only Slash has.

Looks like it was a good time
We were about 14 rows back. They played for about 2 hours. Not too loud, it was a great time. After the show, they stood on stage and hung out and thanked the fans, really down to earth. I didn't hang out for that, though. I was ready to go.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

Awesome! Why don't they come down here to small town New Zealand...? ???
BigNoise Amplification

matmosphere

That's awesome, I used to love G'n'R when I was younger. My taste have changed a lot since then, but I still think of Slash as being one of the best rock guitarist ever. Sure it was a great show.

jimilee

Quote from: matmosphere on March 17, 2022, 08:06:30 PM
That's awesome, I used to love G'n'R when I was younger. My taste have changed a lot since then, but I still think of Slash as being one of the best rock guitarist ever. Sure it was a great show.
Have you heard any of the Slash featuring Miles Kennedy and the Conspirators? It's a little more mature  than the GnR stuff, is the best way to put it.

matmosphere

Quote from: jimilee on March 17, 2022, 09:07:18 PM
Quote from: matmosphere on March 17, 2022, 08:06:30 PM
Have you heard any of the Slash featuring Miles Kennedy and the Conspirators? It's a little more mature  than the GnR stuff, is the best way to put it.

I haven't, as I mentioned my taste have changed quite a bit. I'm not sure if more mature is supposed to be a good thing or a bad one  ;D

I will say those couple songs he did with Lenny Kravitz back in the day are still two of my go to riffs when I pick up a guitar.

harryklippton

Seems like there was a missed opportunity to call this Slashville