News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Lunar Cosmo-skreddy Lunar Module Deluxe

Started by Thewintersoldier, February 27, 2022, 06:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

Here's my Lunar Module Deluxe on a Madbean Cosmopolitan board. I like this one a lot. I can get that blown out silicon fuzz face, tighten it up, push it, darken/brighten and lots of volume on tap. Depending on settings it can clean up pretty damn good. Bonus, no impedance issues-plays nice with buffers/wahs. Recorded a quick knob turning clip with my SG special with p90s into a deluxe reverb with no reverb.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

nzCdog

Loving your enclosures designs man, really slick. Sounds great, good range of fuzzy sounds in there! What tansistors are you using? :)

Bio77

I missed this one first time around, graphic with those knobs looks super sharp! Demo sounds great! 

Philthy

Chris, Looks awesome. Do you have a parts list for this that aligns with the cosmo board numbering?

Thewintersoldier

I do have a list of component changes. I will make a list for both the hybrid fuzz driver and lunar module and post them. Give me a few days.
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on February 27, 2022, 06:38:23 PM
Here's my Lunar Module Deluxe on a Madbean Cosmopolitan board. I like this one a lot. I can get that blown out silicon fuzz face, tighten it up, push it, darken/brighten and lots of volume on tap. Depending on settings it can clean up pretty damn good. Bonus, no impedance issues-plays nice with buffers/wahs. Recorded a quick knob turning clip with my SG special with p90s into a deluxe reverb with no reverb.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Very cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

alanp

Interesting. I built a JMK Lunar Module, but it really didn't do much for me... the Cosmopolitan, on the other hand, was love at first sight.

Maybe I need to have another go at a LM.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website