News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

WS Decal Question

Started by skypn, January 20, 2022, 08:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skypn

Do WS blank sheets go bad after time? Back when I first bought these, they went on for me wrinkle(ish) free. Now they end up looking antiqued. Maybe I've gotten worse at applying them?
Knowledge for Knowledge's Sake

jimilee

I've noticed that with mine too. I thought it was just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

skypn

Well I'm glad I got that cleared up. Now I just have to look into the clear coat stuff you use. The rattle can takes forever to build up. Do you just pour it over the top of pedals, or do you make some kinda of form around the sides?
BTW, I'm really impressed with your (and many others) graphics.
Knowledge for Knowledge's Sake

jimilee

Quote from: skypn on January 20, 2022, 04:27:51 PM
Well I'm glad I got that cleared up. Now I just have to look into the clear coat stuff you use. The rattle can takes forever to build up. Do you just pour it over the top of pedals, or do you make some kinda of form around the sides?
BTW, I'm really impressed with your (and many others) graphics.
Well thank you, that's very kind of you to say. I pour it lightly over the top. Too much and it will drop down the sides. If you pour it on and it doesn't look like it's enough, it is. I use a tongue depressor style stick to spread it around the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.