Main Menu

#VFEFRIDAY KLEIN BOTTLE!!!!!

Started by jjjimi84, April 16, 2021, 07:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feral Feline

Quote from: Aentons on May 03, 2021, 03:30:56 PM
Quote from: Feral Feline on May 03, 2021, 02:38:11 PM
Quote from: Aentons on May 02, 2021, 04:40:21 PM
You guys see there is a new KB v2 out with a DIY option that comes with all the custom pots and smd stuff presoldered

It's at the bottom of the front page but I had to zoom out to get a scroll bar.
http://vfepedals.com/

SMD is all presoldered, but the custom pots are not included and will be an additional cost.

I ordered it and, along with others who ordered it, received an email detailing the time-frame and the extra-cost options.

Hmm, it says they are on the front page of the site:
"DIY option includes PCB with all surface mount ICs pre-installed, pre-drilled bare metal case, and custom dual-gang LPF/HPF potentiometers. All other components are not included."

Once ordered, purchasers have received an email, in that email point#4:

"#4 - As I wrote before, there will be a Mouser list for all small components (that are not pre-soldered to the PCB). There will also be a parts list PDF for every part, regardless of whether it is pre-installed. When this list is complete, you will be given the option to buy anything not included in the kit and not included on the Mouser list (switches, pots, jacks, etc.) directly from me."

So maybe just the special dual-gang pots are included and not the other regular pots?

simon

I ordered a board the other day. And The dual gang pots are included, as they are custom. But the project has another dozen or so pots that will need to be purchased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk