Started by Thewintersoldier, March 18, 2021, 01:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: jjjimi84 on March 18, 2021, 10:10:25 PM
Looks great! Going to add this to my list for sure
Thanks Dan, check your messages
Who the hell is Bucky?

Bret608

Love the color and theme! Also, I appreciate the detailed build pictures. Makes this feel more doable.  :)

EBK

Congrats on this build!  Looks great!

I think this project should be considered a rite of passage build, which everyone must complete at some point.  It is not simple, but Kevin has laid it out really well and has written very nice instructions.  The result is quite rewarding--chorus without sea sickness.   8)
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: Bret608 on March 19, 2021, 01:07:33 PM
Love the color and theme! Also, I appreciate the detailed build pictures. Makes this feel more doable.  :)
thanks, I think the project is more than doable if one just follows the build doc. There is nothing too complicated going on in the circuit.

Quote from: EBK on March 19, 2021, 01:23:55 PM
Congrats on this build!  Looks great!

I think this project should be considered a rite of passage build, which everyone must complete at some point.  It is not simple, but Kevin has laid it out really well and has written very nice instructions.  The result is quite rewarding--chorus without sea sickness.   8)
I agree, It's a great circuit, and one I have been putting off for a while. I had the boards for like 8 months. I did way more complex builds that required matched components and complex calibration (I'm looking at you Lectricfx lol) but the hardest part was drilling the enclosure. I wanted to make sure everything had clearance. But A rewarding build it is.
Who the hell is Bucky?

gordo

That looks killer.  I ended up building two of them.  One for a buddy and kept the other one.  You're right: it's chorus for people that don't like chorus.

I've never tried running mine in stereo and I think the Waza videos are all stereo.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: gordo on March 19, 2021, 04:41:53 PM
That looks killer.  I ended up building two of them.  One for a buddy and kept the other one.  You're right: it's chorus for people that don't like chorus.

I've never tried running mine in stereo and I think the Waza videos are all stereo.
It's definitely worth trying it in stereo, at the very least you could use it to run two amps at once
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

They're all 20% off right now, it's a good time to get one. I got mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.