News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Valentine's Day Double Muff Monday

Started by Thewintersoldier, February 14, 2022, 01:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

Here is the Double Muff. Unlike the other muff fuzz I posted this one is the transistor version. What's better than one muff...two! I decided I may as well post a sound clip with both pedals and show what each can do and compare them against each other. Another simple build that came together with no issues.
For the artwork, I'm going thru a Spiderman theme. I went with Willem Dafoe's Green Goblin because his split personalities perfectly represent the dual muffs. And he's The Goat! He woke up in another universe and instantly started shit and ruining some kids life. GOAT . UV print on matte black tayda enclosure with stompboxparts green aluminum knobs.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

alanp

Never liked Spiderman, much, it always seems to have an ongoing plot of "Protagonist Gets Shat On Constantly."

I do like this pedal, however! I had to go back and study the panel, as my simple little brain went "Four transistors! Normal Big Muff!" :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

nzCdog

Hot dang!  That is a really good looking build.  The graphic and those green knobs!
Is that another Tayda UV print?  You sir, have a talent

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: alanp on February 14, 2022, 02:17:49 PM
Never liked Spiderman, much, it always seems to have an ongoing plot of "Protagonist Gets Shat On Constantly."

I do like this pedal, however! I had to go back and study the panel, as my simple little brain went "Four transistors! Normal Big Muff!" :)
Spiderman has been my favorite since I was like 4 or 5 years old. But I think that Norman Osborn/green goblin is one of the best villains. And this pedal is another overlooked gem from EHX.

Quote from: nzCdog on February 14, 2022, 10:28:21 PM
Hot dang!  That is a really good looking build.  The graphic and those green knobs!
Is that another Tayda UV print?  You sir, have a talent
Thank you, it is a UV print as well. I don't know if it's talent but I have been slowly working to get up to this point. I have so much to learn still. I'm just trying to be consistent. I want the outside of my builds to look as good as the inside!
Who the hell is Bucky?