News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Good Gear deals for Black Friday?

Started by drezdn, November 25, 2020, 09:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drezdn

Have any of y'all seen any good deals on gear for Black Friday yet? Usually someone will have some pedals with dramatically low prices, but I haven't seen any yet.

Willybomb

Not so much pedals, but I'm thinking I might grab SSD (Steven Slate Drums) at the current advertised price...

mattc

function f(x) pedals is having a nice sale...

drezdn

jimilee

NOt a pedal deal, but Levis are 40% off on their website. I finally wore out 2 pairs last month, big holes in the seat. They last forever, so paying a little more is definitely worth it.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jjjimi84

Quote from: jimilee on November 29, 2020, 05:35:52 PM
NOt a pedal deal, but Levis are 40% off on their website. I finally wore out 2 pairs last month, big holes in the seat. They last forever, so paying a little more is definitely worth it.

Considered a Source Audio Collider, instead got a sherpa jean jacket and a pair of pants.

gordo

I blew the crank out of a pair of jeans recently and was entirely proud of the fact.  My wife, not overly impressed in any scenario.  I told her they were "dancing pants"...plenty of ballroom.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

EBK

Reminds me of my "church pants":
Very holey.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

lars

Quote from: drezdn on November 29, 2020, 12:14:14 AM
Ooo, that tube screamer is tempting.
Nah, wait about two months when those same tube screamers start showing up on craigslist and offerup as "rare", and for $275.

madbean

Quote from: Willybomb on November 26, 2020, 09:30:01 AM
Not so much pedals, but I'm thinking I might grab SSD (Steven Slate Drums) at the current advertised price...

This was my only purchase. $59 is a good deal and I love doing drum sequencing.