News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Jordan Bosstone

Started by Thewintersoldier, November 29, 2020, 08:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

I used to have a voodlab bosstone and loved it. So I whipped up this pedalpcb board that's the size of a stick of gum lol it totally slays like my old vl did. Wilson fisk cause he's the Boss, not Tony Danza!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: cooder on November 29, 2020, 09:45:33 PM
That's Boss! 8)
Thanks cooder can't wait to see what wizardry your cooking up. You know my alternate theme was going to be lord of the rings/the hobbit. Tolkien was the other love of my childhood. You guys ever tire  of it down there? I fell in love with New Zealand with those movies, one day I want to visit
Who the hell is Bucky?

cooder

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on November 29, 2020, 11:08:45 PM
That's Boss! 8)
Thanks cooder can't wait to see what wizardry your cooking up. You know my alternate theme was going to be lord of the rings/the hobbit. Tolkien was the other love of my childhood. You guys ever tire  of it down there? I fell in love with New Zealand with those movies, one day I want to visit
I'm populating and testing a pile of pcbs at the moment, waiting for laser decal stock to arrive here with the slow boat and then I can get into doing the enclosures and box up, so in awhile I might post some.

Yes NZ is a great place to check out I think, I feel lucky to live here (being an immigrant) and I never get tired of the scenery and the people. Lucky to live 5 min walk from the beach that I'm carving up with my doggie daily.
Hope we can all travel freely and safely again in the nearer future. Make sure you pop by when you come down here, it's a long way to go. At the moment our borders are closed, we can travel freely within NZ as we don't have covid in the community, so that's a lucky and good place to be.

That's us with our camper driving to Mt. Sunday / Erewhon station, which is where 'Edoras' in the LOTR was filmed.

BigNoise Amplification

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: cooder on November 30, 2020, 03:06:55 AM
Quote from: Thewintersoldier on November 29, 2020, 11:08:45 PM
That's Boss! 8)
I'm populating and testing a pile of pcbs at the moment, waiting for laser decal stock to arrive here with the slow boat and then I can get into doing the enclosures and box up, so in awhile I might post some.

Yes NZ is a great place to check out I think, I feel lucky to live here (being an immigrant) and I never get tired of the scenery and the people. Lucky to live 5 min walk from the beach that I'm carving up with my doggie daily.
Hope we can all travel freely and safely again in the nearer future. Make sure you pop by when you come down here, it's a long way to go. At the moment our borders are closed, we can travel freely within NZ as we don't have covid in the community, so that's a lucky and good place to be.

That's us with our camper driving to Mt. Sunday / Erewhon station, which is where 'Edoras' in the LOTR was filmed.

Where are you from originally? I would love to live there, the people seems great and I could never get tired of the scenery. It feels like people there are more caring about each other and have more sense of community.
Who the hell is Bucky?

Bret608

My family and I were lucky enough to visit NZ in 2016 and I highly recommend doing so if you can. We rented a car and luckily I was able to swing the left side driving. The Haast Pass on the South Island scared me half to death, though! I think you're right about the greater sense of community. As soon as we got back on the plane to come home, we noticed people bickering at each other, etc.

cooder

I'm originally from Germany, immigrated to NZ in 1996.
I'm certainly not running an undercover ad campaign for the 'Immigration Dep. of NZ'... I am just glad to live here and appreciate it every day, pretty much.
We certainly have many/most/all the common problems of first world western nations to some extent more or less as well.
While we do IMO well in some aspects there's certainly also things that need heaps of work, like housing affordability has become abysmal and shameful in recent years, inequality is growing and it will be interesting to see what the promising government can get sorted.

Great scenery we have indeed, you would also find amazing places in the States for sure, just a lot further apart, everything bigger I suppose.

@ Bret608:
Haha.... the Haast Pass is one of my favourite areas actually, South Westland... we do have some funky Highways that's for sure. Actually I think considering the size, small population (just 1 Million people on the whole of the South Island where I live) and the difficult terrain and weather events we have pretty good roads overall. Especially once you're used to them... ;) Like single lane bridges on mayor highways and stuff like that.
Glad you and your family enjoyed your time here!
BigNoise Amplification

Bret608

@Cooder--I agree, the Haast Pass is absolutely stunning in terms of beauty! It just happened to be bad weather when we passed through and there were some motorcyclists driving recklessly. There was an accident just minutes behind us--we saw ambulances blaze past us heading toward the pass as we got near Wanaka. Single-lane bridges were different, that's for sure!

Back to the original post, I am now really wanting to try out this circuit!