News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Soul Peach

Started by TNblueshawk, November 18, 2011, 02:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNblueshawk

This is a guitarpcb build, circuit designed by dcountry13. It is a based off a combo of a Frantone PeachFuzz and a Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz. Has similarities with a Big Muff and its tone stack. The middle clipping gain stage uses a LM386.

John

nzCdog

Nice man, I like your 3pdt cb, is that your own design?

*cough* SRV with a 335???  Do my eyes decieve me?

TNblueshawk

Quote from: nzCdog on November 19, 2011, 05:03:26 AM
Nice man, I like your 3pdt cb, is that your own design?

*cough* SRV with a 335???  Do my eyes decieve me?

Thanks nz. That pad is not mine. Barry sells them over at his site. He also has a DPDT for toggles I've used too. On the 3PDT there are 4 ground spots which I love.

:) Yeah, the 335 is a trip. I have always wondered why he chose that guitar for that album. I have never seen any concert video of him using one.
John

bigmufffuzzwizz

Looks awesome!! I though it was a straight peach fuzz clone. What chip did you use for the dual op amp? I used the OP2134 which sounds good, kinda low gain. I wanted more umpfh from it though!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

TNblueshawk

Hey Bmuff thanks. I used the Burr Brown as dcountry suggested. I didn't play with any others to see what the diff might be. I should do that more often. Seems I'm on to the next build before I play around with these sometimes. 

Yeah, I had that board for a few months and then I went to build it and realized I didn't remember what this was based off of, so I asked Rob and that was his response above.
John