News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Various Pedal Soundclips (Neutrino, Sabretooth, SHO etc.)

Started by raulduke, November 23, 2011, 11:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raulduke

Hi Guys,

I have added a soundcloud player in my blog and it has a variety of soundclips (more to come soon hopefully) for various pedals, including some madbean projects.

All clips start with the dry signal and go from there!

They were all played into my diy customised fender champ head, into a 1x12 cab, miked by an SM57 into my Motu Ultralite Mk3 interface. A touch of reverb (Audio Damage Eos) was added in my DAW.

You can listen to them here: http://sjeffects.wordpress.com/soundclips/

Let me know what you think!

JakeFuzz

:o you have some great tones coming through here; that champ sounds awesome! Thanks for the clip. I really like comparing the different boosters. My favorite is still the treble booster but the SHO gets into like fuzz territory on higher gain settings, very cool.

raulduke

Thanks for the compliments Jake mate.

The treble booster is a ROG Omega that I did my own PCB layout for.

I will upload the files (pcb and schematic) on the members projects now that I know it is working.

I love my Champ. I bought a kit from Ampmaker.com and modded it with loads of stuff (boosted gain, switchable negative feedback, Carmen Ghia tonestack etc.)

More Madbean clips to come as I record them!

dwstanford

Those are some great clips.  I dig the sounds youre getting out of those pedals.  Cant wait to hear more.  I hope to do some demos soon with my new recording setup.  Hopefully they'll live up to the stuff you guys have been posting. (besides my shitty guitar playing)