News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

More 1590A's (FV-1 and PT2399 Delay)

Started by dan.schumaker, October 19, 2018, 12:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan.schumaker

Here are two more 1590A's that I have finished up. 

Chameleon_3 - I have had the FV-1 done for a while, just trying to find three good Reverb patches to do what I want with it.  I am planning on doing another one like it but with three switchable delays as well.  The three Reverbs loaded are  a Room, a Plate and a Shimmer Reverb.
1853 Reverb_3 by Dan Schumaker, on Flickr
Magnetosphere - This is another dual PT2399 delay, like the Bison echo I posted a while ago.  I redid this one using the smaller sized SMD PT2399 chips.  The topology is the same as the Bison, just changed the routing of the delays.  On this one, dry signal goes into both delays, and the feedback loop from both hit delay 2.  If you know how the Space Echo mode on the Multiplex works, you know how this one works as well.  This one looks like there is a lot going on to stuff into a 1590A (which there is), but it is actually very easy to fit in a small box.
1854 Magnetosphere by Dan Schumaker, on Flickr

madbean

Good to see someone else jumping on the 1590A FV-1 bandwagon. It's a hard build but an excellent form factor to get a lot out of a little. Both of these look great!

dan.schumaker

Quote from: madbean on October 19, 2018, 12:53:37 PM
Good to see someone else jumping on the 1590A FV-1 bandwagon. It's a hard build but an excellent form factor to get a lot out of a little. Both of these look great!

Thanks Brian!  I saw that you were working on the Dreamtime after I received my boards for the Chameleon_3.  I just thought that great minds must think alike, since they are similar!

Leevibe

That is a lot going on! Nice work. I hope you post clips.

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper