News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

ProfessorPoopyPedalPanorama.com Simulcast

Started by jjjimi84, September 09, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjjimi84

Here is a build report for an upcoming demo I will be posting. This thing is pretty great, easy build and just has this thing about it. It cuts through in a mix really well and has a ton of gain on tap. That's why it has the bullet bill on it, like a hot knife through butter.

alanp

Is the bullet a reference to the bullets fired by the detective's toon gun in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Nicely done :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jjjimi84

Man i wish it was, i totally forgot about that movie. I have a feeling jessica rabbit will be making an appearance in a future build.🤤

cooder

Great stuff! How do you like the sound? I have a board here but still have to get the parts, namely transformer...
BigNoise Amplification

jjjimi84

I love the sound, this was one of the boards I got this year that i was really fired up for. The layout is great the only gripe which is personal preference is the gain switch. I am going to swap out the bc549c as it is a little overkill when compared to the off position or the other transistor. Overall though it is a great pedal that has a nice gain to it and a really cool feel to it.