News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Smallbear goodies

Started by somnif, December 16, 2017, 01:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

somnif

So, is this a new thing?

Just opened my package from Smallbear and found some freebies. I don't recall this from previous purchases, so perhaps its new? The pen writes, so can't complain there.

(Doesn't exactly make up for being charged 14$ shipping on a 6$ flat rate box, but meh, whatever)

gordo

I got a sticker with the last order but I also ordered a T-Shirt.  No pen though.  I love that place.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

EBK

I got a sticker and guitar pick recently.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

alanp

I got a sticker and guitar pick a few months ago :) it went with the collection on the side of the modular.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

EBK

I happily give so much money to Steve that I really ought to put that sticker on my amp before my next gig.  I'd probably put a madbean sticker next to it if I had one. *hint*  ;)
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

stringsthings

Quote from: alanp on December 16, 2017, 03:40:40 AM
I got a sticker and guitar pick a few months ago :) it went with the collection on the side of the modular.

That's what I do with my stickers, too!
All You Need Is Love

Muadzin

I love music manufacturers related stickers. They seem to be getting rare these days as I can never seem to find enough of them. I hope he still includes them when I place another order. There's still room on my laptop for new ones.

peAk

Got a sticker too

And...

Order shipped out same day as placed!!

drezdn

After buying the Smallbear t-shirt, it made me think about how I would totally buy a Madbean shirt.

BrianS

Quote from: Muadzin on December 16, 2017, 11:14:12 AM
I love music manufacturers related stickers. They seem to be getting rare these days as I can never seem to find enough of them. I hope he still includes them when I place another order. There's still room on my laptop for new ones.

I'm not into stickers so if you pm me your address I will send you all the ones I got in my Mystery Stocking.  There's a few and they'll just end up in a box somewhere. 

gordo

Quote from: drezdn on December 16, 2017, 03:14:42 PM
After buying the Smallbear t-shirt, it made me think about how I would totally buy a Madbean shirt.

+1
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?