News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Triangle to complete the 3-pack

Started by mrclean77, October 02, 2017, 04:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrclean77

Although I previously admitted I couldn't recall which all BMP versions I'd built or preferred, I'm pretty sure I haven't made a Triangle up til now. I really like this one. It has the gain of the VRH and the bass (maybe more) of the GR, although that may be just to my ears and due to the mids being a bit more scooped out. I can definitely see how folks would want to keep more than just one version and can see how trying out an army of variations could get addicting quick-like.

Etch is a Robert Crumb drawing of Mr. William Burroughs. I like sanding by hand, but went into the paint a little bit, so I stole Cody's iPhone charger sanding block trick and tried to be more careful after hitting it with another quick coat. Lesson learned here was even when I think I've etched silly deep, it can almost always use a little more.

jimilee

I'm digging it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

flanagan0718

jubal81

That's pretty great. Artwork and style a perfect match.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

mrclean77

Thanks, folks! I need to add a group picture - maybe I shoulda just made this one thread  :-[ I'm really liking the Triangle, like to the point where I'm wondering why so many folks gush over the VRH and GR and not this one...more research is needed - YES, more research....thankful to have time at home when I know I can play loudly....erm, "conduct research".