News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Harmonic Transformer clone [VIDEO ADDED]

Started by flanagan0718, April 05, 2017, 02:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

I did a multi build a while back and realized that I really loved the fuzz that I put into it. It isn't a super complicated build buy any means but this thing is BRUTAL! I love the tone and minimal options on it. There are 2 toggles and 1 knob. The toggle on the right controls the wave and the toggle on the left is an intensity boost. The knob controls the overall output of the fuzz, This is by far one of my favorites. I might just do a Fabbed PCB for it. It is a DBA Harmonic Transformer clone. The enclosure art was done by Dan Minner at A.D.D Effects. Here are some pictures for you. I'll try to get a video up soon. Thanks guys.

Hope you enjoyed it. I'll get a video up soon.

-Mike-

Govmnt_Lacky

Flawless Victory Mike! Excellent build!

On another note... didn't know Dan set up his own biz/site. Gotta check that out.

flanagan0718

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on April 05, 2017, 03:34:02 PM
Flawless Victory Mike! Excellent build!

On another note... didn't know Dan set up his own biz/site. Gotta check that out.

Thanks Greg!

I believe it's only a place to put his pedal work. He's on Facebook and Instagram, as am I "wink" "wink".

Aleph Null

The best fuzzes are usually the ones that demand you meet them on their own terms. Any chance of a sound demo?

flanagan0718

Quote from: Aleph Null on April 05, 2017, 04:08:02 PM
The best fuzzes are usually the ones that demand you meet them on their own terms. Any chance of a sound demo?

HAHA yes indeed! I'll try to do a demo tonight and post it.

flanagan0718

Quote from: Aleph Null on April 05, 2017, 04:08:02 PM

Video Added!

bluescage

gordo

Yes!  That sounds awesome.  Gorgeous build all around.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

beneharris

That is great! You've got some good stuff going recently, keep it up!

bcalla