News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Das Musikding

Started by jball85, January 19, 2017, 05:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jball85

Normally, given that I reside in the States, I wouldn't order parts from Das Musikding, only because of potentially long international shipping times. However, they do carry some items that are rather difficult to get a hold of over here, like the Omeg pots. Anyway, the order shipped out on December 20th (12/20/2016), and still hasn't arrived yet. I live in East Texas.  Has anyone else, from the lower 48 States, ordered from them, and about how long did it take for you to receive your order?

m-Kresol

I assume you've got a shipping notice already? My orders from the US to Austria usually take about 1.5-2 weeks for only the shipping time, so I'd assume something similar for you. However, customs can add to that obviously and I don't know how fast USPS is in actual delivery.
they are good people, so hang in there. you'll get your goods
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

juansolo

Shipping to and from the States varies wildly for me, between 1-3 weeks seems the norm... Any longer than that and I suspect there's a problem somewhere. If it's coming to me, usually stuck in customs. UK Customs are AWESOME...
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

bsoncini

Anytime I've ordered from them the shipping is 1-1.5 weeks to France.  Just shipping time. But I've always had tracking number.