News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Best JFET testing/matching PCB?

Started by culturejam, December 19, 2016, 05:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

culturejam

I really need to do some JFET matching, and my old perfboard tester circuit has long been lost to the trash heap that is/was my work space.

I know there are a few projects out there, but does anyone have a strong preference for one over the others?
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

flanagan0718

I use the one from the original Nom Nom release. The Rully one is pretty good though. If you order them from OSH Park let me know. I'd like to have a spare, just in case. I'll of course PayPal you the $$ for it.

-Mike-

culturejam

Quote from: flanagan0718 on December 20, 2016, 03:49:16 AM
I use the one from the original Nom Nom release. The Rully one is pretty good though. If you order them from OSH Park let me know. I'd like to have a spare, just in case. I'll of course PayPal you the $$ for it.

consider it done!

flanagan0718

Quote from: culturejam on December 20, 2016, 08:09:07 PM
Quote from: flanagan0718 on December 20, 2016, 03:49:16 AM

consider it done!

Cool PM me and I'll pay pal the $$ over tonight.

madbean

FYI, I'll be releasing a small bundle of utility PCBs most likely in January which will include a JFET matcher. Also, germanium transistor tester, 14mm pot mount, 9mm pot mount and a multi-voltage board for prototyping. These are all actually done, just not released yet. Sorry for the hijack.

flanagan0718

Quote from: madbean on December 20, 2016, 10:01:58 PM
FYI, I'll be releasing a small bundle of utility PCBs most likely in January which will include a JFET matcher. Also, germanium transistor tester, 14mm pot mount, 9mm pot mount and a multi-voltage board for prototyping. These are all actually done, just not released yet. Sorry for the hijack.

And I'll have to order those as well. I was gonna etch a Germ tester but you just saved me the hassle. Put me on the list!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

culturejam

I'll just wait, then. It's not a JFET emergency.  ;D

warriorpoet

Well, look at that guy! Count me in 😍
Mzo.FX, Owner

stringsthings

FYI, I'll be releasing a small bundle of utility PCBs most likely in January which will include a JFET matcher. Also, germanium transistor tester, 14mm pot mount, 9mm pot mount and a multi-voltage board for prototyping.

Sweet!
All You Need Is Love