News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Wornhole (Tremshifter)

Started by flanagan0718, September 15, 2016, 02:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

Hello again!
   I've been busy. Here is my finished Tremshifter. This is a very unique effect. It is an optical tremolo with a envelope filter in front of it. The envelope filter is switchable with the toggle switch. both effects have a rate and depth pot and there is a master volume for overall output of the effect. It's very cool. Dminner did the enclosure, it was one of his "B-stocks". I actually liked the distressed look so I snagged it. Anyway here is the final product.

Thanks for looking and reading.

-Mike-

storyboardist

That looks awesome, man! Love the enclosure/artwork. And glad someone finally got that board working.
Guy behind Effects Layouts

flanagan0718

Quote from: storyboardist on September 15, 2016, 02:27:52 PM
That looks awesome, man! Love the enclosure/artwork. And glad someone finally got that board working.

Yeah Dan did a great job on the enclosure. You sir, did a fantastic job on the Layout. so, Thank you!

storyboardist

Eh, took me a bit to get that one right... At least 3 revisions I think. Just one of those schematics that gave me brain farts for whatever reason. haha
Guy behind Effects Layouts

bcalla

Looks great, Mike!

Is that your own board?  I built one of these but the board was from deadastronaut.  It's a fun pedal.