News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Need a good Pangea (Voodoo Vibe) drill template

Started by Bret608, August 23, 2016, 07:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bret608

So, I'm in the final stages of Brejna's Pangea vibe and just ordered a drilled enclosure from PPP. I sent them one of my old-school hand-drawn templates with drill points measured from two edges. They wrote back a very friendly email asking if I'm able to re-do it with holes measured from the two center lines. Has anyone done one for this project in this way? I was going to try and hack it out in Photoshop or Illustrator using Bryan's Laserwolf as a jumping-off point. But if anyone has already done this it would be truly helpful.

Thanks as always!

Bret

brejna

Good to hear you are finishing Pangea vibe :)
I can send you corel project if it would help you?

Brane

flanagan0718

Quote from: brejna on August 23, 2016, 08:53:02 PM

Brane

Could you link a pdf of it? I would be eternally greatfull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bret608

That would  be great, Brane! Would I be able to open a Corel file with Adobe Illustrator? If not, a PDF would work fine as well.

Sounds like I'm not the only one that needs this!  :)

brejna

Here is mine Corel Draw project https://www.dropbox.com/s/3twoek97s78qc57/voodoo2.cdr?dl=0 but I really don't know if  it can be used by Adobe Illustrator. If not I will try to make something usable for you.

brejna

Quote from: flanagan0718 on August 23, 2016, 09:42:30 PM
Quote from: brejna on August 23, 2016, 08:53:02 PM

Brane

Could you link a pdf of it? I would be eternally greatfull

If you mean build docs, here they are https://www.dropbox.com/s/xv1kguunn6bbe7q/Pangea%202015.pdf?dl=0

Bret608

Thanks, Brane! I was not able to open that with Illustrator. Can Corel Project export to a PDF format?

brejna

Quote from: Bret608 on August 24, 2016, 01:05:31 PM
Thanks, Brane! I was not able to open that with Illustrator. Can Corel Project export to a PDF format?

It can, here it is..

Cheers

Bret608

daleykd

I'd be willing to lend my .ai file for my etch if anyone needs it.  The pic for it should be on this site somewhere...

flanagan0718

Thanks a million Brane! All I needed was the drill but you gave me much more. Thanks.

brejna