News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Opinions Needed: DIY Thinline Tele Kit, Semi Hollow, Humbuckers, & Bigsby copy

Started by brand0nized, January 26, 2015, 05:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fair.child

Quote from: pickdropper on December 30, 2017, 11:31:17 PM
I have a Musikraft neck, but I actually just removed it in favor of a USACG neck.

Well said. I am waiting for the Warmoth Screamin' Deal for Flame Maple top and Pau Ferro neck.

Even Chinese nowadays give good review of Warmoth.

Muadzin

I've always wondered when somebody does some thread necromancy, how on earth do you find these old threads, do you even notice they're old threads, and if you do, what makes you think its a good idea to jump into a conversation that is already forgotten by the original posters? Now, this may sound like an accusation, but try not too, I'm really curious as to the why.

Leevibe

Quote from: Muadzin on January 05, 2018, 01:52:12 AM
I've always wondered when somebody does some thread necromancy, how on earth do you find these old threads, do you even notice they're old threads, and if you do, what makes you think its a good idea to jump into a conversation that is already forgotten by the original posters? Now, this may sound like an accusation, but try not too, I'm really curious as to the why.

I have inadvertently resurrected some very old threads on forums before because they showed up in a google search. Honestly, it's just a simple mistake. It's embarrassing when you find out you've done it and it's a relief when people don't pick on you because you weren't paying attention.