News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

MB Retrograde (Octavia)

Started by Stomptown, July 26, 2016, 03:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stomptown

My pops was interested in the tycobrahe octavia circuit so I decided to surprise him and build one for his birthday. Once I started reading up on the circuit I had to have one for myself so I ended up building two of them. I don't regret the decision! This is one mean octave fuzz!

It took many attempts to get the red/blue splatter paint just right.  I must have started over five times!  I initially wanted a red white and blue splatter theme but the white didn't look as good as I hoped.  I even tried white knobs instead of white splatter but it just didn't translate for some reason.

selfdestroyer

Your killing it Jon. I love the red and blue splatter and that etch is razor sharp.

Cody

Timko

Killer design.  I love that look; it almost looks like an oil slick paint job.

alanp

Mean. (I think USAians say... bitching.)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jimilee

Quote from: alanp on July 26, 2016, 05:42:32 PM
Mean. (I think USAians say... bitching.)
Bwahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

m-Kresol

these turned out great, I'm sure he'll like his present.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

bcalla

That's some spectacular work!!

BrianS

This one doesn't quite reach the Memory Man etch but it is really close.  You do fantastic work and should do a tutorial if you haven't. This and the Memory Man are very impressive.  And the inside is so clean.

Aleph Null

Beautiful graphics! Clean guts too.

Mich P

Top class Jon,
well done.
Mich P.