News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NGD finally got my acoustic

Started by jimilee, June 12, 2016, 02:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

With my birthday coming up, my wife wanted to get me the acoustic I wanted 5 guitars back. I had a 15% off coupon from GC that expires tomorrow, so the choice was made to go ahead and get it. A new BBT for 370 is a deal that is not to be passed. Sounds very warm and has great sustain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

galaxiex

Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering.

alanp

Nice, just be sure not to take it on United Airlines :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jimilee

Quote from: alanp on June 12, 2016, 05:36:32 PM
Nice, just be sure not to take it on United Airlines :)
Right!!!!

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Stomptown

blearyeyes

jtaormina

Those BBT's are super nice. Congrats.

Curious, i have a handful of guitars myself but i favor one of them and almost only play that one, its rare for me to play the others. Do you give them all play time or favor one?

jimilee

Quote from: jtaormina on June 13, 2016, 12:45:32 AM
Those BBT's are super nice. Congrats.

Curious, i have a handful of guitars myself but i favor one of them and almost only play that one, its rare for me to play the others. Do you give them all play time or favor one?
I don't play them all, no. When in recording I have a bass I like to use, but I mostly play a strat or an esp, I've concluded that the many others are just part of a collection.