Forum issues

Started by Govmnt_Lacky, June 04, 2016, 02:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Govmnt_Lacky

Anyone else experiencing the following?

- Slow loading of forum pages
- Slow uploads of replies to PMs

jtaormina

I'v had slow email notifications. I got a PM fRom the site in a browser LOOOOOOONG before the email came in.

lars

I don't receive any email notifications for things I've followed anymore. I've tried unfollowing and following them again, and nothing fixes it. Websites slowing down usually indicate serious pinging and refreshing going on by people "watching" things with code that checks for changes over and over and over....

davent

Quote from: lars on June 05, 2016, 03:32:11 AM
I don't receive any email notifications for things I've followed anymore. I've tried unfollowing and following them again, and nothing fixes it. Websites slowing down usually indicate serious pinging and refreshing going on by people "watching" things with code that checks for changes over and over and over....

I was having the same problem, i tried a bunch of Hotmail accounts, nothing,  at Brian's suggestion i tried a gmail account, problem solved.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?