News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My February pedal builds pic heavy

Started by jimilee, February 26, 2016, 07:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

So, my grandmother died and I took some time off of work to destress from that and some other things. I decided to build some boards I've had for a while now.
Byoc ping pong delay. I've had this board for probably 2 years now. It wasn't a kit, just the board and I slapped it all together.

Boost on vero that I was going to put in to a uboat, but decided not to, so I boxed it up.

Boxy brown I've probably had 3 years now. I use using it for a straight edge on all my builds, now I finally got a ruler, so I figured I'd build it.

Jenny green teeth that I had a friend etch back in 2013. I came across it in diysb and thought it sounded interesting. I don't think Merlin had it up on his site yet. Sounds insane. That's how my February ended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

mshuptar

That flaming skeleton smashing a speaker graphic is awesome!

selfdestroyer

Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you have some great times to reflect on with family during this time.

Looks like you were busy at the bench. I too have some PCBs I populated quite some time ago that need some love.. one day.. one day.

Cody

bcalla

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, Jimi.  I'm glad you were able to take a break.

This is your second multi-build post in the last week or two.  You've been very productive.  I love the booster seat - very clever idea.

Willybomb

Sorry to hear about your gran, jimi.

I have to laugh though. Your 'slapped this together' is better than my 2 weeks work.