News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Aussie Roadtrip (to Rutherglen)

Started by chromesphere, April 27, 2015, 04:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chromesphere

Hey guys,

Sorry, I was a little slow with the orders this weekend. We went on a bit of a road trip with the family (4 families in total!), so nice to get away.  We went to the Rutherglen region in Victoria (the state I live in) about 3 1/2 hours drive from Melbourne.  Lots of wineries and gourmet foods. 

Highlight for me was the Bridge Road Brewery in the town of Beechworth.  Seriously...woodfire pizza (done the RIGHT way) and craftbeer on tap...it was like a personalised heaven.

We had such a great time, my brother and his family are already planning the next one.  In this frantic, busy modern day life, sometimes you just have to down tools and take some time out.

Anyway that was it for this post, thanks for reading, hope you like the photo collage!

Paul
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

cooder

Looks like a a great time to be had and a stylish brewery there! Great stuff! 8)
BigNoise Amplification

chromesphere

Thanks Cooder! My "stuck on an island for the rest of my life" food is pizza, drink is probably beer (although i don't like the idea of spending the rest of my life with a hangover :D).  So to get BOTH of them in the same establishment and BOTH to be 'blow your socks off good' was quite an pleasant experience for me. 

Don't start me on the wineries...it was a wine drinkers paradise!
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube