News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Aaaaarrrrrggghhh

Started by jimilee, March 23, 2015, 11:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Botches lovemyswitches is out of 3pdt mammoth is out of neutrick jacks, where can guy get 30 jacks and 20 stomps without losing his shirt???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

davent

Neutrik 229/230's show up cheaper at BLMS then Mammoth and have a few thousand available.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

TGP39

Sorry Jimi. I needed 3000 3pdt switches for a multi I'm planning. :)
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

lincolnic

I discovered this over the weekend, but Mouser's got the right price on the Neutrik jacks. $1.04 each, and that's before any quantity discount.

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/REAN-Neutrik/NYS229/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMsBYeZNO4kNBHgOOCx11CsU

Lubdar

Somewhat along these lines, does anyone have a somewhat "comprehensive" listing of where to purchase components and different prices?  I've found that I've purchased items through one source to find out that I've been paying way more than another source.
(--c^.^)--c

davent

Quote from: Lubdar on March 25, 2015, 03:22:31 AM
Somewhat along these lines, does anyone have a somewhat "comprehensive" listing of where to purchase components and different prices?  I've found that I've purchased items through one source to find out that I've been paying way more than another source.

In the long run it's probably best if you can source from as few places as possible, all the various shipping charges are going to eat up any money you may have saved on the component price.
dave

Have no idea about this dealer, great prices.
nys229 5,000 can ship tomorrow http://www.onlinecomponents.com/neutrik-nys229.html?p=11967850

nys230 http://www.onlinecomponents.com/neutrik-nys230.html?p=11967854
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

lars

I usually find that when I think I'm getting a great deal, it's probably because the parts are a lot cheaper/lower quality/low Q.C. My latest order of Tayda 1/4" jacks didn't even match >:(. I received the stereo jacks with one drill diameter, color, and thick nut size, and the mono ones were a different color (even though the picture showed black like the stereo ones) with different drill diameters, and really thin nuts. Yeah, looks great together in one enclosure...

Yes, a place like Mouser might cost a little more, but their quality and selection on new stuff can only be matched, not beaten. I've never gotten anything from them that wasn't top notch.

jimilee

Blms got stomps finally. His neutricks are top notch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Muadzin

Quote from: lars on March 25, 2015, 06:22:26 AMYes, a place like Mouser might cost a little more, but their quality and selection on new stuff can only be matched, not beaten. I've never gotten anything from them that wasn't top notch.

Mouser is next to useless to me in Europe. Might as well be importing gold.

As for the OP, there's nothing more frustrating indeed then see an all in one place order ruined by a webshop running out of crucial stock.