News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Oshpark Rebote 2.5 BOM

Started by bela1961, February 26, 2015, 08:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bela1961

I have recently ordered the Rebote 2.5 Delay from Oshpark and I can not find a BOM for this board. I have the tonepad stuff, but the board layout is different. I don't want to put the right parts in the wrong place! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

flanagan0718

is there a schematic with the oshpark one? post a link to the oshpark board I'll have a looksy

EDIT: Nevermind i found it

selfdestroyer

Quote from: bela1961 on February 26, 2015, 08:26:21 PM
I have recently ordered the Rebote 2.5 Delay from Oshpark and I can not find a BOM for this board. I have the tonepad stuff, but the board layout is different. I don't want to put the right parts in the wrong place! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure if you are Todd or not but it looks like someone contacted the creator about the BOM at the bottom of the page here:
https://lemonlimefx.wordpress.com/guitar-pedals/

Cody

bela1961

I did and he got right back to me with a BOM. Very impressive. Thank all for responding here. Looks like I'm good to go.

Luke51411

I'm wondering about the BOM as well, could you send me a copy?

komigenie

Luke51411

Yeah that's the one but I'm just wondering if there is one that has values that correspond directly to the part names on that particular pcb.

Luke51411

I want to get the pcbs and put sockets in some key filtering areas to tailor the decay tone and learn more about how the filtering works. I assumed this would be a good circuit to start out with.

Luke51411

I don't know if the names and values correlate 1:1 with the tonepad schem.