News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Home etchable Kingslayer 2 PCB

Started by Adrax, February 20, 2015, 07:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrax

Hi all,

I'm new here, so first of all, congrats to Brian and all the guys here for the projects, and THANK YOU for making them public. They're really impressive!

I'm about to build a Kingslayer 2, but the document doesn't have a transferable PCB layout for home etching.

Is it possible to get that? I'd like to do it myself...

Thanks!

jkokura

Nope, sorry. There's no home etch able layout for that edition of the circuit.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

madbean

I might be able to work one out. Let me take a look.

pryde

Welcome,

I gotta add if there is a great fabbed pcb available why on Earth would you want an etched one?  :o

Gracious of bean to try and hook you up with one anyhow  :)

Adrax

I'm a bit of a DIY maniac I guess... :)

287m

finally, my pray almost answered in this thread

thanks, very very billion thanks

peterc

I gotta add if there is a great fabbed pcb available why on Earth would you want an etched one?  :o

Our postal system here (South Africa) is so crap I like to etch my own as well, although I generally fatten up tracks etc to make it easier. So I also like the home etch designs and I miss the new projects that do not include them, although some of them would be VERY difficult as a single sided design.

I bought some PCBs from Gabriel Tudoran at FSB on Nov 1st last year and they arrived this past week..... Very frustrating.

Peter
Affiliation: bizzaraudio.com

micromegas

Quote from: Adrax on February 20, 2015, 09:24:25 PM
At the risk of sounding like a prick: if you were a real DIY maniac, you'll design your own layout and then etch it.  :P

Don't worry, we've all been there. First posts are often requests, so no pun intended, just joking.
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

madbean

Adrax

Quote from: micromegas on February 21, 2015, 09:03:17 PM
Quote from: Adrax on February 20, 2015, 09:24:25 PM
At the risk of sounding like a prick: if you were a real DIY maniac, you'll design your own layout and then etch it.  :P

Don't worry, we've all been there. First posts are often requests, so no pun intended, just joking.

You're absolutely right, I suppose I'm a DIY maniac "to a certain extent".

Anyway, I'd probably go for it if I had the time. I have a 1 year old kid you know... :)

Adrax