News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My 2 Months Project

Started by chromesphere, February 21, 2015, 10:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chromesphere

No, we didnt have a baby in 2 months. :)

Dont worry either, i'm not jumping hobbies.  Actually i've been thinking of doing more pedal builds and sound demos this year for the main channel and get more into BUILDING and less TALKING :D Firing up the powder gun next weekend and preparing to build!

Anyway, here's something different. This is my other channel where i put all my random sh1te.

Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

Stomptown

Congrats on a successful batch Paul!  Now I want a taste!  I've been wanting to give home brewing for some time now.

alanp

Hugely fun, just got to extensively clean and sterilize when you brew.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Stomptown

Quote from: alanp on February 21, 2015, 05:18:38 PM
Hugely fun, just got to extensively clean and sterilize when you brew.

Funny you mention that mention that Alan!  I have a friend who is a really good brewer but when I saw his setup I was a bit disgusted by how dirty it was! 

juansolo

After my attempts at making bread, I don't think I'll attempt lager...
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

chromesphere

@jon,  Thanks mate!  I've had nothing but success so far.  I'd send you a couple but it might be expensive lol

@john, Its not too difficult.  Not like cooking.  Infact if you keep it simple, kit and kilo, its just a matter of mixing 2 ingredients.  Sanitization can be a bit of a pain, im not as anal as alot of other people i see, but im still careful.  Still, the rewards are pretty good! Going to do a review/tasting of the abbey blonde once it matures.  Man that beers amazing!  Then im going to try a pimped up dark ale (grains and hops added).  I enjoy making it and experimenting as much as drinking it.  Oh yeah!  Its guitar pedals all over again.  Instead of 100 pedals i dont use, ill have 1000 litres of beer cant drink fast enough lol
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube