News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Going Panasonic ECQ-V - A few questions

Started by rullywowr, July 14, 2014, 05:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rullywowr

Thanks guys. :)
I think I have the cart saved if interested. I got at least 100pcs of all ecq-v values from 10n to 1uF. Popular values I got 200-300 of each. All straight leads. It was under $400 but I ordered some other stuff like TI ICs and charge pumps etc.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

rullywowr

As it was time consuming to find the right ones and enter all these ECQ-V in the mouser cart, here is the link to a Mouser cart with 100 pcs of each value of ECQ-V from 10n up to 1uF.  This totals $255.90.  The price break hits in around 100pcs and up.  These are all straight leads and at least 50V rating.

I would recommend grabbing extra of common values like 100n, 47n, 220n, etc.

http://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=4818477595

As of right now, eBay has the 1n ECQ-B caps for about 5 bucks for 100 and you can get the "Top May" ones from Smallbear from 1n up to 10n.   ;D

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Stomptown

Has anyone heard of or bought from Future Electronics? They are selling Panasonic 50V 1uF straight lead ECQV's for $0.16 each (min quantity of 75)! I'm not sure about shipping costs, but this could potentially be a great deal! Just wondering if it is too good to be true.

http://www.futureelectronics.com/en/technologies/passives/capacitors/film-capacitors/Pages/6029074-ECQ-V1H105JL.aspx?IM=0

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

RobA

Future Electronics is different from Futurlec. Future Electronics is at the same level as Mouser and Digi-Key. I've made one order from them a year or so ago and everything was good from them and the service was fine. I usually forget to look there though when I'm looking for parts. 
Affiliations: Music Unfolding (musicunfolding.com), software based effects and Rockā€¢it Frog (rock.it-frog.com), DIY effects (coming soon).

pedalhacker

Hey, for those interested, I just aquired a MASSIVE STOCKPILE of both ECQ-V and ECQ-B caps.  Probably in the 170,000 piece range.  If you are looking for them, check out my site, pedalhackerelectronics.com.  There are tons of other great pedal parts available such as rare germanium diodes and transistors, Allen Bradley carbon comp resistors, MIL SPEC precistion metal film resistors and other high end audio components.
Thanks!