News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New Tapaptalk

Started by stevie1556, December 30, 2014, 11:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevie1556

Has anybody else upgraded to the new version of this? If you haven't,  don't upgrade to it. It's bloody awful and won't let me reply to PMs  (sorry if you're awaiting a reply). I hope they go back to the old version soon! And none of the buttons to navigate the forum are in logical places :(

pickdropper

Mind self upgraded.  It's not impressing me so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

playpunk

Mine self upgraded too. It stinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk

gtr2

I gave up on it months ago...
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

rullywowr

Same here. Upgraded itself...yucky

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Guybrush

It just gets worse and worse. Stop fiddling with something that once worked just fine.

slacker775

Can't say I'm loving it either.  Seems like they've gone to the Microsoft school of 'lets tweak the interface in stupid ways with every version just to justify a release'

pickdropper

After using it for a bit, I've decided this is the worst upgrade they've done.  I found some previous updates that were annoying, but this is the first one that has me considering ditching it altogether.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

dodgechargerfan

It took a few hours, but I'm used to the new layout now.

One thing that I love is that the app doesn't auto-refresh every time you open it. That's a big deal when you're trying to cut and paste multiple things in to a post.
For a while, I had to build the post in notes and then cut and paste it all at once.
Now, I can flip between TapaTalk and other apps and build a post without losing content.

stevie1556

Now Tapatalk has been upgraded again, I can finally reply to this post!

Turns out the last update also decided to stop me replying to any threads, as well as stopping me from replying to PMs, and having the keyboard on my laptop breaking didn't help. I wish they would just revert it back to a version from 2-3 years ago!

I contacted the designers and gave them as much information as possible, and they said a new update was already underway.