News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Aquaboy Add On Boards - Bill of materials?

Started by Smeero, June 03, 2011, 10:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smeero

Bought one of aziltz semi populated boards. Plan to do a MN3005 build. I'd like to order everything I need including for the add ons boards.

Unfortunately the linked thread on FSB does not list the BOM anywhere except in a couple vero layouts on the last page. http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8376&start=240
Are the compnents listed on both accurate? The double delay vero is for a v3205. Is there anything different needed for MN3005 board, besides the jumpers?

Can anyone confirm the Bill of Materials for the add on boards or provide 'em?

Thx!

gtr2

You'll be ok with the add on vero as long as you have the jumpers on the main board set for the correct bbd type.

The BOM's look right, these boards use pretty common values.  The LDR can be picked up at radioshack if needed.  Nothing fancy.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Smeero

Thx Josh

On the main board, can I use a SA571N instead of the NE570?

gtr2

I'm in the process of building one with mn3005's.  I have a working board with one mn3005.  I have to vero the DD board.  One bbd just doesn't give me enough delay time for some stuff.  The mn3005's  have much more headroom than the v3205's by the way.

I'm running the pedal at 18v with a 15v regulator in r19 for the bbd's.

I'm running the NE570 for the compander but I'm going to throw in a cool audio v571 to try it out.  I found the v571 to do a better job cleaning everything up previously.

Good luck!

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer