News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Wobbletrip (Tremopanation)

Started by bcalla, November 17, 2014, 10:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcalla

It's done, it sounds great, and there's no ticking!  I'm really happy with this.  Thanks to several forum members for helping me when I got stuck a couple times.  I'm not able to test the Pedal or Trigger inputs, but AlanP says they work and they are wired to spec.  I hoped to enter this in the fall contest, but it turns out that my stereo recorder only records in mono.  >:(  And the whole point of this pedal is the stereo effect.  I might get a chance to bring this to a friend's home studio & record it there, so I may squeak in an entry under the wire.

cooder

That's really brilliant and well done! Great trippy wobbles ahead! Like the look and the homage to Lovetone design.  8)
BigNoise Amplification

m-Kresol

Looks awesome. Hope you'll enter no matter what! Let's make it a Lovetone tribute contest: we already got the ring stinger, I'll go for the meatball and you'll cover the wobbulator...
Anyone doing cheese source, doppelganger or ?flange??
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

alanp

That layout with the top jacks is really slick :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

LaceSensor

pickdropper

Really nice build.  I think the graphics look great with it.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

alanp

Had a listen to your demo on the contest thread, and I strongly recommend people listen to it with either speakers with great stereo separation, or HEADPHONES. It's really, really trippy that way :)
- Terry Pratchett
My website

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

bcalla

Thanks for the compliments, I love this pedal!

I brought it over to my friend's basement studio - he has a stereo rig there.  It completely blew his mind.

alanp

Stereo flange is also good for mind blowing :)
- Terry Pratchett
My website