News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Annual Mammoth Black Friday Sale

Started by GermanCdn, November 26, 2014, 03:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GermanCdn

Love 'em or not, there's good deals to be had at Mammoth from now through the weekend.

20% off enclosures
10% off pots
25% off cable

Etc, etc, etc.  Free domestic shipping on orders over $50, free international over $100.

This is strictly a PSA, I have no affiliation with Mammoth.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

flanagan0718

PedalPartsPlus sale too!
Type "THANKFUL" into the coupon code place

Luke51411

No better time for me to part with my money :o

Frank_NH

I like Mammoth and have placed numerous orders with them, and they all have been fine.  The only minor knock is that sometimes parts are backordered and shipping can be a little slow.  But for the prices and quality of parts, they are great.   :)

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Stomptown

Thanks for the heads up.  I put in an order for 25 of the premium 3pdts so I should be set for a while!  :)

Luke51411

Also an FYI Antique electronic supply is having a 10% off sale until the end of the month! I just ordered a couple of belton bricks from them.

Stomptown

Anyone living in the Portland, Oregon area should stop by Surplus Gizmos (no affiliation) out in Hillsboro on black Friday.  They are having a 50% off sale for all suprlus items and 20% off new stock!

flanagan0718

GuitarPCB is running a 30% off sale too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke51411

Quote from: flanagan0718 on November 28, 2014, 02:00:07 PM
GuitarPCB is running a 30% off sale too.
I'm saving so much money that I won't have any left... :o

slimtriggers

WGS speakers has 15% off with code givethanks2014