News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

low part count reverb for strip board?

Started by danwelsh, November 27, 2014, 10:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danwelsh

Hi guys.....I want to try my hand at stripboard.  Anyone know of any low part count reverb layouts to follow?

GermanCdn

The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Luke51411

The Rub A Dub doesn't look too bad. I'm planning on building hat vero when my belton brick arrives.

danwelsh

Thanks guys.....totally forgot I need a brick to build a reverb so I guess it'll be something else until I get one

cooder

If you build the Rub-a-Dub I totally recommend Josh's fabbed boards, I think they are top notch.
BigNoise Amplification

GermanCdn

Quote from: danwelsh on November 28, 2014, 12:27:25 AM
Thanks guys.....totally forgot I need a brick to build a reverb so I guess it'll be something else until I get one

CJ's Ersatz Verben runs on PT2399.  It's an acquired taste, but a fun project nonetheless.

FWIW, if you're gonna build a Belton, it's worth your money to buy a fabbed board, there's a lot of them out there.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Willybomb

There's also the Equinox II, which is just PT2399.  I've had no luck with it on vero though, and Haberdasher has done an etch for me, but that's sitting there half finished for when I can get small enough caps (sorry Keefe, I feel really guilty about that)..