News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My latest build is finished (Phaser content)

Started by DPTX, September 26, 2014, 02:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DPTX

Here are my latests, all stuffed onto a nano:

From right to left: polytune mini, my Space Phaser (pick dropper board, script 90), Muff (called the Kraken, not to be confused with the kraken from mad bean!), then into a carbon copy and finally a tremulus lune called the Black Lagoon. 

Black lagoon art is by my favorite comic artist, Arthur Adams, I drew the art of the other two.

All three custom pedals have stealth LEDs (thanks to Juansolo for the inspiration).  T-shirt transfers covered by envirotex.  I am never spraying finish again.

Leevibe

You are a very talented and skilled artist! And a great pedal builder. Nice work!! Any chance of gut shots for these? :)

mgwhit

You really have a thing for women with huge...calves, don't you? ;)  Nice work!  What's in the Altoids tin?

lincolnic

diablochris6

These look great. I am a fan of Art Adams's X-Men run way back in the day. You have quite a bit of talent yourself.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

stevie1556

DPTX

Thanks everybody!  I like the pulp, retro vibe a lot.  I have one in the works based on the attack of the 50 foot woman poster.

Combining pedal building with custom art is pretty much combining two of my favorite things.  Lucky for me my wife approves of said hobbies and occasionally serves as a reference model :)

I need to post gut shots the next time I take apart the board, I forgot to get pics (I know, I know...).

The LED on the phaser is under her gun, so it lights up.  The altoids in (which is also velcro'd) holds picks.