Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

It's ALIVE!

Started by GrindCustoms, September 13, 2014, 11:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas_H

DIY-PCBs and projects:

m-Kresol

Wow, that came out excellent in every way. Chapeau!
Sign me up for one of those for sure. Also, I think a version with sockets would be great
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

wgc

This is really awesome!  Love the shielded wire to pcb idea. Used to use that wire a while back, great stuff.

I'd be up for a set!  Going to get the psu now.
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

GrindCustoms

Much thanks guys :)

The feedback and comments are highly appreciated, these to start with are tricky projects... ...i mean it's hard to know if there will be interest due to everything it implicates. The response so far is greater than what he had thougth.

Quote from: wgc on September 14, 2014, 03:08:53 PM
This is really awesome!  Love the shielded wire to pcb idea. Used to use that wire a while back, great stuff.

I'd be up for a set!  Going to get the psu now.

The GB was closed yesterday.....  :-\

But i think that for this one i will keep it open until i'm ready to ship, after that they'll be available from the store page.

Quote from: m-Kresol on September 14, 2014, 02:51:19 PM
Sign me up for one of those for sure. Also, I think a version with sockets would be great

I don't think we will have one with board mounted sockets, still have to experiment with some stuff tho.... adapter daughter boards is something that could be seen for the use of SubMini and.... we'll see... ;)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

m-Kresol

Quote from: GrindCustoms on September 14, 2014, 08:09:01 PM

I don't think we will have one with board mounted sockets, still have to experiment with some stuff tho.... adapter daughter boards is something that could be seen for the use of SubMini and.... we'll see... ;)

I meant sockets in general. Doesn't have to be board mounted or anything. If this will be a kit, it might just include the sockets (maybe optional if people don't care for it). I've always liked the ones you used and it would just be one less thing to take care of.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

GrindCustoms

Quote from: m-Kresol on September 14, 2014, 08:48:33 PM

I meant sockets in general. Doesn't have to be board mounted or anything. If this will be a kit, it might just include the sockets (maybe optional if people don't care for it). I've always liked the ones you used and it would just be one less thing to take care of.
[/quote]

Oh ok, that's cool, i had'nt understood correctly.

The one i've been using since the beginning are ceramic and comes from a seller on ebay, the cost is very good and i have'nt run in any issue with them... probably have used 20 of them so far and some have seen lots of abuse on them, swapping tubes or changing the wiring of them.

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/