News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Be my therapist for a moment.

Started by atreidesheir, August 22, 2014, 03:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kothoma

Glad to hear there is clear evidence. Hope they will be hit with the full force of the law.

atreidesheir

thanks everybody.
divorce is final.
She told me there will be no consequences. 
My attorney is the former chief police investigator for my city.  He is actually getting pretty angry at the police inaction.  I did the investigation and organized the evidence, filed in sequence of events, and placed it in their laps.     
There was an election for sheriff here 3 weeks ago and the police dept leadership was running political campaigns for the office of sheriff (the sheriff, current chief investigator, and the city police chief). so maybe there will be some police work completed soon.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

wgc

Try the FBI. Seriously, all kinds of things in your situation fall into thier jurisdiction
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

juansolo

Definitely push the legal route. Not only is it bang out of order, it's damned illegal and both her and her 'technical friend' should by all rights be in deepest shit. This is cyber crime/theft. Every bit as serious as 'real' crime/theft.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Jopn

Quote from: atreidesheir on August 23, 2014, 07:59:30 PM
There was an election for sheriff here 3 weeks ago and the police dept leadership was running political campaigns for the office of sheriff (the sheriff, current chief investigator, and the city police chief). so maybe there will be some police work completed soon.

Might be an interesting time for a news story to hit the local paper about how the newly (re?)elected office of sheriff is handling cases such as yours.

culturejam

Sorry to read about your troubles, Charles.  :'(
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

midwayfair

Quote from: atreidesheir on August 23, 2014, 07:59:30 PM
thanks everybody.
divorce is final.
She told me there will be no consequences. 
My attorney is the former chief police investigator for my city.  He is actually getting pretty angry at the police inaction.  I did the investigation and organized the evidence, filed in sequence of events, and placed it in their laps.     

Not sure, but there might be a federal statute that covers digital fraud since it would defraud companies out of state. Have him check up on that for you. Identity theft can involve a civil lawsuit as well as the criminal charges, if she and the technician have anything worth seizing.

stevie1556

Sorry to hear this, hopefully it gets all sorted soon for you. I'm not gonna hijack your thread, but I have had similar problems with my ex, although not to your extent, but it does get sorted eventually and you will be fine :)

madbean

Man, I am so sorry to read this. That is just awful. I agree that there probably is some federal statute in play here. Maybe contact your state AG?

playpunk

The attorney generals office in ny has a civil division.... You could also pursue some litigation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk