News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dream Squeezer

Started by mcasemo, July 27, 2014, 03:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcasemo

Orange Squeezer clone with a dreamsicle popsicle.  I think creamsicle's are more common than dreamsicle's, but could not allow myself to make a cream squeezer.  :-[

So, Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer clone in oversized octagon box, using some resistor and transistor symbols in the graphic. 

This one was riddled with problems, wrong links on strip board, missed track cuts, etc.....   Simple circuit, but made some pretty crazy sounds before i got it working.  Note to self, Rum after board layout, not before....

Govmnt_Lacky

Ooooooohhhhh.... Dreeeeaaaaammmm Sqeeeezzzzzer!

I believe you can get me through the night!

AWESOME!!!

mcasemo

Ha!  Totally missed that reference for the post, damn!

selfdestroyer

Perfectly executed. Love the artwork and it's very clean inside and out.

Cody

mcasemo

Thanks Cody, i'm training my self with oversized boxes, love these octagon ones.  but looking forward to the day when i have the patience to put these in a 1590b...

jimilee

Man,that's really cool. Barely had enough wire to finish I see.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

mcasemo

i'm making a percussive tremolo vox thing next, and this was sounding like it a some points, thought about giving up and saying done.  anyway, had not had a challenging troubleshooting process for a few months, fun to get through the process.  wife and kids probably don't appreciate it though.

bcalla