News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I bought a slow gear clone and I need a picture of the PCB, muddy fox maybe?

Started by jimilee, August 02, 2014, 10:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

If you sold me a slow gear clone can you send me a picture of the PCB? The labels are kind of tight. I thought it was Muddy fox, but I can't find the pm. Thanks.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

stevie1556

I've got an original Slow Gear sitting here which I'm going to repair for a friend. Would the PCB of that be any help?

the3secondrule

"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

jimilee

I'm not sure, I was contacted via PM I will check the schematic when I get home. It looks similar from what I remember though, thank you.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

I believe that's it. Thank you. I started it already and sure as I don't have this.....

jimilee

Cool, thank you. The BOM also came with the boards but this will be great if anyone else wants to order some more.