News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My Latest Builds

Started by mjcyates, July 06, 2014, 10:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjcyates

I haven't posted any build reports in a while so I thought I would post my latest. Nothing special but here you go.

First Rullywow Queen of Bone and 808

Next Madbean Afterlife, Aion Refractor and re-housed Joyo tremolo

And here they are on my current board

Leevibe

Understated elegance. Classy! You've got the stealth thing going on your board.

alanp

Nice work :) You're not going to label them?
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jimilee

What the hell man? Those look great but no way I could remember what all those knobs do.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

GrindCustoms

Nicely executed on all of them!

Love that stealth look.

There's currently 53 un-labelled knobs on my board... and my short term memory have been lost long time ago.... and i still can make some great sounds out of them.... don't bother about that. ;)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

mjcyates

Thanks for the comments guys. There are basically two reasons for my pedal finishing style 1) I like simple, understated, uncluttered look and 2) The most important reason I have been too lazy to come up with a method of finishing that I would be happy with! As far as remembering the knobs, all of my overdrives are always Volume Tone Gain left to right, Comps are always Volume Sustain. The only time I get into trouble is with some of the multi-feature pedals like the Hamlet Delay, Zero Point Delay, etc. Those can get a little confusing :o