News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Zero point mini's led

Started by HailToTheBlues, July 04, 2014, 08:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HailToTheBlues

Hi guys,
Just wanted to ask a question about the diffused red led, that is on part list for the zero point mini. I was going to order this led, but i don't know if it is the same as diffused, since musikding doesn't have any with "diffused" written on it: http://www.musikding.de/LED-3mm-red?lang=eng
Would this work, or should i order another one?

Best regards

muddyfox

Yes, that's a diffused led. Diffused as opposed to say superbrights that are normally clear, like so

EDIT: I see that one is out of stock, I have plenty of diffused 3mm leds in various colors, if you want a few shoot me a PM.

HailToTheBlues

yeah, i just noticed they're out of stock. Thanks for the offer, but i'm in EU and the postage would be kinda high. But thank you anyway!

muddyfox

Well I'm in EU too...  ;D

The offer still stands if you change your mind...

HailToTheBlues

I'm so used that mostly people here are from the US, that i forgot to even ask you where you're from  ::) well, i would just need that red 3mm led, so, how much would it cost to ship to Portugal?

muddyfox

I know what you mean...  ;D ::)

I'll do it for free (in a PIF fashion) and toss in a few more colors just because...
PM me your address and I'll mail them off Monday morning.

HailToTheBlues

Ok then, thank you very much! But don't forget that if you need anything, i'll be glad to do what i can!