Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Help, reselling

Started by LaceSensor, July 01, 2014, 07:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickdropper

Quote from: culturejam on July 01, 2014, 03:08:59 PM
Quote from: LaceSensor on July 01, 2014, 03:02:07 PM
I dont see how I can be fairer than that.

Me either. Well done.

I agree, that's perfectly reasonable.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Govmnt_Lacky

I do find it kind of ODD that German dude attempted a "recalibration" and, shortly after, decided he "didn't like it" and decided to sell it off  ::)

I believe there is your answer Lace....  8)

flanagan0718

Quote from: LaceSensor on July 01, 2014, 03:14:48 PM
group hug
thanks for the therapy and sanity check, y'all

coincidentally about a week ago I decided the last few pedals Ive built will be my final ones for the forseeable so its regrettable that this issue has raised its head now and taught me a lesson for (minor) profiteering on ebay :(
Are we really loosing you?!?!?! That is most unfortunate. You have had some of the most inspiring builds. You will surely be missed.  :'(

peAk

What an interesting, but unfortunate, situation to be in.

I have had only positive experience selling (synths) on Ebay but it's stories like these that are stressful.

I would be curious about this guy's feedback (both seller/buyer) ratings. His (Japanese guy) responses seem legit and not overly bitter. I too wonder if the German guy screwed it up before sending it.

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

LaceSensor

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on July 01, 2014, 04:07:05 PM
I do find it kind of ODD that German dude attempted a "recalibration" and, shortly after, decided he "didn't like it" and decided to sell it off  ::)

I believe there is your answer Lace....  8)

I asked him about that as its something easy to fix and one tick off the list, but he claims he never actually recalibrated it only was curious incase he wanted to "optimise for his rig" but ultimately didnt want to integrate the flanger.

LaceSensor

Quote from: flanagan0718 on July 01, 2014, 04:45:35 PM
group hug

coincidentally about a week ago I decided the last few pedals Ive built will be my final ones for the forseeable so its regrettable that this issue has raised its head now and taught me a lesson for (minor) profiteering on ebay :(
Are we really loosing you?!?!?! That is most unfortunate. You have had some of the most inspiring builds. You will surely be missed.  :'(

No I should have said commercial ones for sale. Ill still make stuff for a laugh.

flanagan0718

Quote from: LaceSensor on July 01, 2014, 06:22:48 PM
Quote from: flanagan0718 on July 01, 2014, 04:45:35 PM
group hug

No I should have said commercial ones for sale. Ill still make stuff for a laugh.

ok good!  ;D