News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

MKI

Started by G.G., June 06, 2014, 10:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G.G.

Hey Gang,
Here's a Tonebender MKI I've been tinkering with for a while and finally got to a place where I think I can close the lid on it. I used the Gary Hurst layout from over at the Guitar FX Layouts blog and a set of OC75's from Small Bear. Crazy how the tiniest tweak on the trim pots can either make or totally wreck this circuit's sound. I added a couple vidyas to demo the range of the Attack pot.

http://youtu.be/sygN8KiBiTY

http://youtu.be/wyZb10SCWjI

pickdropper

That crackle is AWESOME.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

selfdestroyer

That is simple awesome. I love everything about it.

Cody

jubal81

Man, that's sharp! Love this one.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

pietro_moog

i have an mk3. do you like your tone bender? i think mine is maybe my favorite pedal. it is really really cool to have one

G.G.

Quote from: pietro_moog on June 06, 2014, 10:53:02 PM
i have an mk3. do you like your tone bender? i think mine is maybe my favorite pedal. it is really really cool to have one
Thanks guys! I like this one quite a lot. I had originally made it to sell to finance a microphone purchase but I'm having a hard time actually bringing myself to put it up for sale.

hoodoo

Very cool mate, i couldn't sell this one either  ;)

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

midwayfair

This is one of the most challenging fuzzes to get right, so it's always cool to see one, but yours looks great! :)

brucer

Looks and sounds really impressive!  Do you need to adjust the trim pots with room temp or are they pretty stable once you get it right?

lincolnic

Looks great, sounds even better.

eldanko

www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

peAk

This kicks some serious @$$

Love the yellow wiring as well

Kinki fuzz

Awesome work

Enviado desde mi HTC One SV mediante Tapatalk